Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage in the world. Everyone likes beer all around the world as it has many health benefits if it is drunk with limited and controlled proportion. There numerous beer brands including international brands of beer as well domestic beer brands in each country. Here is a list of most popular beer brands in the world (top 10 beer brands, beer list) :
1. Budweiser – as an American-style larger with 5% ABV (Alcohol by Volume), Budweiser was introduced in the year 1876. This filtered beer is made in various breweries around the world. Budweiser is the most well-known around the world as it is literally there everywhere.
2. Heineken – This Dutch beer with an ABV of 5% was introduced in the year 1873. Heineken has 40 breweries in about 39 countries around the world. Heineken is popular in countries such as United States, Argentina, Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Europe, Singapore, India and most of the Middle Eastern countries.
3. Corona Extra – As one of the best selling beers of all time, Corona Extra is a Mexican beer. This beer is known to be had with a lime for a little bit of extra flavor. Personally ‘Corona Extra’ is my favorite beer as I enjoy its flavor and taste.
4. San Miguel Pale Pilsen – San Miguel Corporation is Philippines’ biggest corporation in alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. One of their products which is most popular in the world is San Miguel, Pale Pilsen beer with sweet and refreshing taste.
5. Guinness – This sweet Irish beer is amongst the sweetest and most appetizing beers of all time. This beer is also known for its watery and thin quality.
6. Miller Lite – This beer has made it big due to the fact that it is a low calories beer with fewer amounts of carbs. Miller Lite can also be consumed with all kinds of foods.
7. Coors Light – After Budweiser, comes the Coors Light in the American beer league. This company is amongst the largest beer producing companies in the United States.
8. Sam Adams – Another American beer known as Sam Adams has made it to the top ten beer brands list. This company was named after Samuel Adams to honor him for his work for the American Revolution.
9. Yuengling – As one of the biggest Beer breweries in the United States, Yuengling is another popular American beer.
10. Sarajevsko Pivo – This beer is made in Bosnia and it is considered as one of the most prestigious and luxurious beers.