Men spend almost one-fourth of their lives in their cars. And nowadays, coming out of the typology of patriarchal society, women are no behind. We all stay highly particular about interior decorating our houses because we think that’s the ultimate habitat. But, when so much our time goes in travelling, it’s utterly important to caramelise our cars in the aroma of “safe and joyous” driving mode. Also, it is a well known fact it is just inevitable to avoid the breakdown of cars. So, one must be fully prepared to aid their cars and themselves in such situations efficiently.
Peeping into the deep pool of personified car inhabitants, only the following few things topped the priority list and hence narrowed down as 10 things you must keep in your car.
1. Air freshener: An enigmatic scent can envelop the whole ambience of the car in a magical blanket. It spawns an ethereal essence thereby relaxing our mind, body and soul.
2. Owner’s manual: The owner’s manual comes as an inaugural guide which is usually not given much importance. But, in the toughest of times on road; it can prove to be the handiest technical know-how’s to get you back on road.
3. Toolkit: Rapid deflation of tires or rough terrains often strands you in the middle of the road. A fully loaded toolkit then becomes your best companion.
4. First-Aid: A 54 piece first aid kit is a must carry for any measure of distance to be travelled. A famous saying, “Hope for the best and plan for the worst” asserts it all!
5. Edibles and water: Bottled drinking water and high energy snacks must always be a part of your car to quench your thirst and shoo away your hunger anytime and anywhere.
6. Cell Phone: An old cell phone with battery fully charged is the best to meet your emergency calls when in digressing trouble and your own phone cheated you mid-way. It surely bails you out of sticky situations.
7. Torch and road flares: If you don’t wish to be telecast in the next “most dangerous videos”, keep portable reflecting triangles and a flashlight along.
8. Miscellaneous Bag: A bag with a dust cloth along with a towel and a blanket can save you from drenching rains, blood-chilling winters, muddy anecdotes and sweaty summers all in one.
9. Portable air compressor: Facing a continually exhaling tire calls for a hasty solution. Moreover, getting rid of this problem on a move becomes a necessity. So, a foldable air compressor must always reside somewhere in the back of your car.
10. Maps: A detailed road atlas to navigate you in the entire state with accuracy and precision should be in the dashboard always. Make sure it is comprehensive enough to guide you rightly in road-confusing circumstances.
What are you still thinking??? Assemble your own cache now and deploy in a minimum possible volume of the bag to not just save the space in your car effectively, but also save your journey and its hurdles.